Sunday, December 28, 2008

Alyssa's princess birthday party!



I was invited to help out at my niece Alyssa's 3rd Birthday party! I was very excited about the invite! We had so much fun at her party! I felt like a kid again! My oldest sister Heather and her daughter were also invited. Both my sisters got to wear pretty princess crowns!



Natalie and Alyssa make a really cute Mom and daughter!




My oldest sister Heather helping Alyssa play princess bingo!



Alyssa was a pretty little princess!



Pretty little princess cousins!



Now it's time for dancing in the princess ball room! We had so much fun dancing the day away!



Alyssa loved the balloons as well!



Princess Alyssa and her Wonderful Aunt love Each other so much and had a lot of fun dancing around the room together! ;)



I even flipped her over my back! She had a great time!



Alexa joined in too!











We had so much fun dancing! it was the best princess birthday party ever!

6 comments:

Dancing Queen said...

The pictures kinda got messed up! Sorry!

Unknown said...

thanks for helping me out with the party! It was really fun!

Heidi Mecham said...

Ya, how did that happen? Cute pics anyways. What a good aunt you are

McKenna said...

What fun pics. I know Natalie loved having you there. Now we need to see Christmas pictures.

Heather Walker said...

Happy New Year Shanae!

Heidi Mecham said...

Don't know if you still go on your own blog, but I wanted to let you know I tagged you on my blog!