Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Decorating my first wedding!


My mom and I own a business called, Yours Truly Decor wedding decoration company! It is so much fun! I helped with my friend Jacky's wedding! It was kinda stressful but a lot of fun! It turned out beautifully and we got a lot of compliments! My mom and sisters helped decorate for free, aren't they so nice! Love them all!

Me all ready to be Jacky's Maid of Honor! So much fun!


Here is some of the decoarions!












If you know anyone getting married, let them know about me and go to my website: yourstrulydecor.com. Thanks!

4 comments:

Dancing Queen said...

man I always miss up the pictures! :(

Mrs Nancy said...

I am so glad that you posted again! You did a great job decorating Nae nae!

Heidi Mecham said...

cute pics. When you post your pics you can click to center your pics and maybe it won't be messed up like that? Worth a try I guess.

Heather Walker said...

I'm glad you put up all these pics I gave you. Thanks for all the comments you made on my blog. Love you Shanae, come and stay with us again soon.