Tuesday, February 17, 2009

8 things

Tagged

Here are the Rules:
1) Answer the six '8' items
2) Let each person you tagged know by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV shows:(we don’t have TV, so I definitely don't have 8 that I currently watch.)
1. "American Idol"
2. "What not to wear."
3. "Wife swap"
4. "The bachelor" (I don't have a love life so I watch this instead! I said to heather, "I'm going to live for this show" Of course I was kidding! haha!)
5. "Jon and Kate plus 8" (cute to see all their little kids)


8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Went to visit my Grandma Williams because she had some stokes
2. Hung out at my parents house
3. Played games with my sisters
4. make up some more of my dance I'm teaching to dance company.
5. Got sick.......AGAIN! :(
6. Watched "The bachelor" two episodes
7. Ate yummy taco soup my mom made
8. Went on facebook and chatted with friends


8 Things I look forward to:
1. Celine Dion's concert
2. Performing at SLCC basketball half time this Friday
3. 50's dance on Friday
4. Losing 20 pounds!
5. Getting over this sickness
6. Going bowling with some old friends
7. Heidi's baby being born
8. My SLCC dance concert in April and so so much more!


8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Souper Salad
2. Chili's
3. Subway
4. Wingers
5. Cafe Rio
6. Denny's
7. Dee's
8. Olive Garden


8 Things on my wish-list:
1. Being a Pro. dancer
2. Get a lot of money so I can get out of debt
3. Family Vacations
4. Getting married in the temple
5. Going on a mission
6. Traveling the world
7. Learning to enjoy and get homework done
8. losing weight and getting healthy

8 People I Tag:
1. Evette
2. Mom(Nancy)
3. Heather
4. Natalie
5. Kellie Willey
6. Brian Bentley
7. Jessica
8. Anyone else who wants too!

2 comments:

Heidi Mecham said...

:) Ooohh, you can't wait until my baby is born! How sweet! I can't wait either.

Heidi Mecham said...

P.s. I thought grandma had strokes! LOL